The Georgia Guide Stones
America’s Most Mysterious
The Georgia Guidestones are a collection of standing stones near Elberton, Georgia. Built in 1980, they are primarily composed of six slabs of granite: one central pillar, four “major” stones that fan out from the center, and a capstone. The capstone has engravings on all four of its sides in four different ancient languages, all of which read, “Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason”, when translated. The major stones are each engraved on both sides, and each side contains text in one of eight modern languages asserting ten guidelines.
These guidelines have proven extremely controversial, causing speculation and rumors of conspiracy that go far beyond northeast Georgia.
The Georgia Guidestones are at once a Rosetta Stone, an astronomical observatory, and a road map for rebuilding civilization. Theories of conspiracy, occultism, and apocalypse surround this monument, and it has been called a “prism of meaning” by many who have studied it. At the heart of this confusion is the missing piece of the puzzle: who was the mystery man that designed and funded the project?
Conspiracy theorists surmise a global plot on the part of shadowy group of men to reduce and subjugate the world’s population and create a “New World Order.” Others believe that the man behind the monument was a Rosicrucian, and that the stones are representative of that group’s occult manifestos. Are the stones proof of a Satanic conspiracy or a testament to a Cold War psychology of nuclear annihilation?
Historian and Georgia native Raymond Wiley was interviewed for The History Channel’s “Brad Meltzer’s Decoded” about the Guidestones and is a principal expert for a feature length documentary currently in production. With local writer K.T. Prime he has written the definitive account of America’s most famous megalithic monument.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. Means the entire human race at its climax level for permanent balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity. Without going into details as yet undiscovered, this means humanity should apply reason and knowledge to guiding its own reproduction. "Fitness" could be translated as "health." "Diversity" could be translated as "variety".
3. Unite humanity with a living new language. A "living" language grows and changes with advancing knowledge. A "new" language will be developed "de novo" - and need not necessarily be adopted from any languages now in existence.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason. "Faith" here may be used in a religious sense. Too often people are ruled by blind faith even when it may be contrary to reason. Reason must be tempered with compassion here - but must prevail.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Courts must consider justice as well as law.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. Individual nations must be free to develop their own destinies at home as their own people wish - but cannot abuse their neighbors.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. Self explanatory.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties. Individuals have a natural concern for their personal welfare, but man is a social animal and must also be concerned for the group. Failure of society means failure for its individual citizens.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite. The infinite here means the supreme being - whose will is manifest in the working of the cosmos - if we will seek for it.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature. In our time, the growth of humanity is destroying the natural conditions of the earth which have fostered all existing life. We must restore reasoned balance.
© Copyright TruthCall.com